ICT Marketing Services Inc. : The CRM Solutions Company
ICT MARKETING SERVICES, INC. is a leading globally integrated supplier of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. The company provides a comprehensive suite of sales, service and marketing solutions designed to help clients identify, acquire, retain, service, measure and maximize the lifetime value of their customer relationships.
More than 20,000 ICT Marketing Services, Inc. employees at over 40 contact centers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Mexico, the Caribbean and the Philippines support domestic and multinational corporations and institutions, primarily in the financial services, insurance, telecommunications, healthcare, information technology, media, energy and hospitality industries.
ICT's diversified suite of CRM solutions, combined with value-added focus and flexible near-shore and offshore operations, provides clients with optimal scalability and choice.
The services of ICT Marketing Services, Inc. include sales, customer care and retention, help desk/technical support and data management, value-added services including database marketing and market research, contact center consulting, multilingual and multinational CRM services and eCRM services. In addition to their fully outsourced contact centers, ICT offers a full suite of CRM technology solutions for use by clients at their own in-house facilities, or on a co-sourced basis in conjunction with ICT Marketing Services’ fully compatible web-enabled customer contact centers.
ICT Global Interactive SM provides clients with the latest interactive voice response (IVR) and advanced speech recognition solutions for "smart" automated customer self-service that's both scalable and cost-efficient.
ICT GROUP is headquartered in Newtown, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (Outbound and Inbound)
- Acts as front-line contact with the customers by telephonic
- Receives and responds to problems, queries and requests of the
- Ensures achievement of customer satisfaction
- Financial account (experience in a mortgage or financial account)
- Technical account (experience or knowledge in Telecommunications)
- Sales Account (experience in sales and marketing)
- General (strong customer service orientation)
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Good Communication Skills; fluent in English
- Active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with the customers and with the team
- Applicants must be willing to work on shifting schedules